Shipping and Delivery Policy
- The goods ordered will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order (only in INDIA).
- Orders placed before 3:00 pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- You will be informed by the supplier in case delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the supplier’s control.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the Goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Supplier may:
– Store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
– Sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your account for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- AFTER PICK UP: Please do note once the courier picked up your parcel from us it’s out of our hands and we are not liable for late deliveries. Please phone the courier company if you are worried about the delivery time or day.
- UltimatePC assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Parcels will only be dispatched once payment reflects and has cleared in the bank account if paying by bank deposit.
- UltimatePC cannot be held liable for missing or damaged parcels in transit, or any delays caused by the couriers or any 3rd party.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
– The goods, and
– All other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account.
- The Supplier shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from the Supplier.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
Circumstances where there can be a possible delay:
It can take a while for the confirmed order to reach us, even though you have done your bit by making the payment. This could be due to payment being blocked by your bank/credit card. There can be minor security flags due to which this may happen. Do get in touch with us if you do not receive an order confirmation email within 4 hours of your payment.
There are certain requests such as multiple OS configurations, parts customization which can increase the time and effort needed for testing/assembly. Most of the time even such things extend the shipping deadlines by maximum a day or two.
Our timelines are different for bulk orders. In our endeavour to provide the best possible service to all our customers, we do not follow these timelines for bulk orders as it may impact the quality of service for other customers. We try to maintain high standards even when shipping bulk orders but usually it adds an additional day or two to the timelines depending on the size of the order.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any means available on our website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
The actual delivery will not take place until we receive acknowledgement of cleared funds.
Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
All timelines on our website are considered in business days. Holidays are excluded from all timelines.