Product and Sale Terms
- It is hereby informed “ultimatepc.in” or its parent concern AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED ” is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturing company.
- We hereby certify that our registration certificate under the GST Act 2017 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash Memo / Invoice has been affected by me/us in the regular course of my/our business.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Invoice once made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof. Refunds are issued only in case of complete loss of shipment
- The item is tested for physical damage at the point of sale and the company is not liable for the physical damage of any item thereafter. All goods are consigned at the buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit.
- Our responsibility ceases the moment the goods leave our warehouse or outlet as the case may be.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in an abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase failing which the warranty shall be null and void.
- No Customer can avoid his/her/their responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- Physical damage/mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers – do not cover warranty. All products sold by us require a technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
- It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check the physical condition of the purchased goods on receipt. Any transit damage should be reported within 1 day of receiving the shipment. For claiming insurance a video of unboxing is must, showing the complete unpacking of the product.
- You do not have the right to cancel the contract due to the custom nature of the goods.
Custom PC systems are built to customer specifications, thus following cancellation charges are applied (if any):
Paperwork Stage (within 24 hours of placing the order) – 5% of Invoice Value
Components Allocated and Build has commenced – 15% of Invoice Value
The Build has been completed – 25% of Invoice Value
- The courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via email when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance email. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
Description and price of the goods :
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier´s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, UltimatePC will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative unit, or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your end for the goods
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier´s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 7 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 7-day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your account for the goods and Refund will take around 7-14 days to be credit.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- All products sold by us carry an only carry-in warranty. Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means the warranty is the direct obligation of the Manufacturer / Distributor.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes always when there is a service problem for products. Shipping will always be paid for by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair/replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken/burnt pins, pen/pencil markings, cracks, missing/tampered components/warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void.
- Warranty clause stands void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage to the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., The customer accepts & understands that under normal conditions there would have been no damage to the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturer’s warranty policy. In case the manufacturer has a local service centre then for warranty the customer has to approach the service centre directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer warranty policy.
- All Promotional items (free goods e.g. mouse/mouse pad/external drive/components etc.) do not carry any Warranty. AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED will not be held liable for any faults on these items, as they are provided as-is from the respective manufacturer.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is updated and maintained independently by AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED content is owned by AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of New Delhi, India.
- AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
- AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- AFFILYTICS PRIVATE LIMITED does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- UltimatePC is not responsible for invalid, incorrect, or unreachable email addresses provided by a User.
Terms for EMI payment method:
1. The EMI facility is provided by a third party with their terms and conditions. You are requested to refer to their terms and conditions before processing the payment through the platform. You may check with the respective issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest or processing charges would be levied on you for the same.
2. Customers confirm having read and fully comprehended the various available EMI schemes for the purchase of the product including the total loan amount, the EMI payable to lender, the loan tenure and interest rate, Interest amount and any processing charges levied by the lender.
3. Ultimatepc.in or Affilytics Private Limited is not responsible for any additional charges or interest the lender may charge for processing the loan, late payment etc. All disputes regarding the loan have to be addressed to the respective lender only.
Zest Money – https://www.zestmoney.in/terms-and-conditions/
Early Salary – https://www.earlysalary.com/terms-conditions/